1-3 DAGARS LEVERANSTID
Startsida > Alla Presenter > 2-IN-1 POWER PROG ECU Tuning, Better Than Nitro OBD2
2-IN-1 POWER PROG ECU Tuning, Better Than Nitro OBD2
Antal objekt i lager:
100,00 kr (33%)
Newest Version Nitro Obd2 Yellow Power Prog Benzine Interface With Reset Button Same Function As Nitroobd2 Chip Tuning..
Car: Yellow PowerProg is for Benzine Car.
Function: It has same function as Nitro OBD2. But It is more Power&Torque Than Nitro obd2
Special Feature: With Reset Button.
Power Prog: More Power / More Torque
Power Prog is a Plug & Drive Ready device to function the increasing the performance of engine. Power Prog is easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector of cars. Power Prog fits all car from the year of 1996. It works based OBD2 protocols as remaping the Car's computer ECU. After driving 200 km road total, Power Prog adjusts itself to the car, according to the drivers' habits and always keeps remaping the ECU to increase the performance of engine.
What does Power Prog make?
According to your driving habits, Power Prog makes new map in the car's computer ECU to increase the performance of your car. As you driving much more KM/Mile, it renews the map. Thus it keeps the vehicle's power and torque increasing.
What is Power Prog Chip Tuning Box?
Power Prog is a Chip Tuning Box which can be plugged into OBD2 connector of your car to increase the performance of your car. When it plugged into OBD2 connector, Power Prog receives the information from the car computer ECU. With the received data from ECU, Power Prog adjusts the boost pressure, quantity of fuel, injection timing and pressure to increase the performance of your car. Power Prog Chip Tuning Box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements. It works only within the tolerance of the engine. Power Prog finds out the hidden power of your car. Power Prog does not damage the engine and the car computer ECU or not cause any negative effects to the car factory setting. Power Prog does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug Power Prog from OBD2 connector.Power Prog finds out the hidden power of your car.
Power Prog Features:
1. Up to 35% more power
2. Up to 25 % more torque
3. Power Prog is very easy to use
4. Plug Power Prog into OBD2 connector of your car. And turn the ignition on for 30 seconds. And Turn the engine on
5. Power Prog settings are optimal and the best for your car. Even the parameters are different for each vehicle, there might not be a need to make an additional adjustment
6.Power Prog will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits after around 200 km/150 miles driving, and then it adjusts itself to match your car perfectly
Power Prog works on the basis of changing the signal form ECU. As a consequence, it changes the whole injection map. The main difference between Power Prog Chip Tuning Box and Remapping tuning methods is that Power Prog Chip Tuning Box is easily removable, and after unplug you go back to the factory settings. Power Prog is the cheap and safe type of tuning. Remapping is a permanent change to your car. This is the expensive tuning and you cannot remove it. Power Prog is equipped with the engine protection function and 100% safe for your car engine. Power Prog produced on the printed circuit board in SMD technology. Power Prog Chip Tuning Boxes are high quality.
Installation and Calibration:
1. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition
2. Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in Power Prog
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset buttom for about 5 sec. After releasing the buttom, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (Power Prog will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
5. Start up the engine
6. Power Prog will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus Power Prog will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving
Each device available for LPG.
Does your car have OBD2 connector?
On-Board Diagnostics, or "OBD," is a computer-based system built into all 1996 and later light-duty vehicles and trucks, as required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990. OBD systems are designed to monitor the performance of some of an engine's major components including those responsible for controlling emissions.
OBD2 necessarily for cars:
1.Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA
2.Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union
3.With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003
Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
1. Driver's side, underneath dasboard, in the area under the steering column
2. Driver's side, underneath dasboard,between the driver-side door and steering column area
3. Driver's side, underneath dasboard, between the steering column area and the center console
4. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console
5. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column
6. Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline
7. Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on passenger side of center console
8. Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area
1pc x Power Prog Chip Tuning Box Interface
1pc x User Manuel English